Adding on the latest lash technology to OLB - the magical sticky eyeliner! This eyeliner mimics falsies glue, and is sticky when wet so you can attach your falsies directly.
Included in the Starter Kit:
1. Magique Sticky Eyeliner (worth $15.90)
2. Pretty Pink Box of 3 Designs of Falsies (worth $20.90)
- Bunny (Natural look)
- Fairy (Wispy but not too dramatic)
- Kitty (Cat eye look)
Using the Magic Sticky Eyeliner:
Those with oily eyelids, use primer or put a layer of eyeshadow prior to drawing your eyeliner.
- Shake the Magic Sticky Eyeliner well
- Draw your eyeliner as per usual one eye at a time, and layer the eyeliner on for at least 2-3 times (no need to wait for each layer to dry)
- Immediately attach your falsies, and hold them in position for it to attach securely. It attaches better when the eyeliner is still wet!
- If you want to do a tuck test, don't do it immediately ok!! Lash needs some time to bond and adhere to the sticky eyeliner
You can also use the Magic Sticky Eyeliner as a normal eyeliner as it dries matte and non-sticky! Plus it is smudge-proof and waterproof.
If your lashes are not adhering well, try the following:
- Try lining the lash band with a layer of sticky eyeliner as well
- Ensure your falsies' lash bands are clean and clear of junk from your previous use! Use a cotton bud and make up remover to clean it.
- Ensure you shake your eyeliner well
- Your lash band may be too long for you, so cut it to the ideal length first
- Layer the eyeliner a few times before attaching your lashes
For beginners to falsies, we recommend you start with the magnetic lashes first! It's easier to attach and position.
*Do note, normal mail is not applicable for this product as the box comes with a mirror! We don't want it to break while on the way to you.