Promo Price (Ends 30th September)
- 1 syringe: $12.90 (Free Normal Mail with promocode <WANNATRY> at checkout)
- 2 syringes: $22 (U.P. $24)
- Buy 4 Free 1: $44 (U.P. Buy 6 Free 1: $72)
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is naturally produced by our skin cells, with its main purpose to maintain moisture levels. It attracts moisture, and helps your skin cells to appear hydrate, glowy and plump. Each gram of HA holds up to 6 litres of water - just imagine how hydrated your skin will be!
HA may sound scary, as it is an "acid" - but it's nothing like what we imagine. This is good for all skin-types, including sensitive skin (if you're afraid, just do a patch test first)!
IMAGES believes that hydrated and healthy skin is the long-term solution to skin problems such as acne, eczema, flakey skin as it strengthens the lipid barrier and keeps your skin hydrated from the deepest layer of your skin.
Our syringes are in essence form - which makes it easily absorbed into our skin.
- Brighten skin complexion
- Acts as an antioxidant
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Plumper appearance
- Great for oily / combi skin to provide the gentle hydration needed
- Helps to calm skin
- Hydrates skin from innermost layer (easily absorbed) for better skin complexion
- Stimulates Skin Cell Regeneration
Recommended Skincare Routine:
- IMAGES HA Essence
- Serum (if any)
- Sheet Mask (if any)
- Moisturiser (very important, to lock in all the hydration & moisture)
(No need to use in the day, night time is sufficient)
How long does a syringe last?
- Dry skin: 6-7 days
- Healthy skin: 12-14 days
- How much to apply depends on your current skin condition. A bit goes a long way, but you can apply some on to see how fast your skin is absorbing it. The faster it absorbs, it means your skin is more towards the dry side.
Complementary Skincare Products:
- Go for products that have hydration properties. Avoid whitening, brightening, anti-ageing type of products if you can - HA works best with hydration products!