Looking to get just 1 pair to try on first, or as a top-up as it's time to discard your older lash? Here's our V2.0 Sassybell Lash! Sassybell features a cat-eye design - so if you already have your own magnetic eyeliner and want to experiment with other designs, this works!
The ends are longer, so it pulls your eyes sideways, creating a (slightly) sultry look!
- 1 pair of Sassybell V2.0 Lash (2 pieces) in a FREE holographic OLB Lash Box
If you're lazy to read, here's an IGTV tutorial we did that answered most questions on how to use the lashes!
Link: IGTV Tutorial For Lashes
1. Animal-Cruelty Free? Yes!
2. Are there any known allergies?
All our customers have used and tried the products - no allergy has been reported thus far. Should you have any adverse reaction, please let us know! Otherwise, we recommend all our customers to do a patch test before using the products - please check our FAQ page for more details on how to do a patch test.
3. How long does 1 set last?
The Luxe Magnetic Eyeliner is good for approximately 2 months use (assuming daily usage with two layers of application). Each pair of lash should last you at least 20-25 uses if you take good care of them!
4. Do I need to reapply mid-day?
The Luxe Magnetic Eyeliner should be sufficient to hold your lashes in place for 13-16 hours. It works great especially for those with oily skin, and is sweatproof! Don't try washing your face with water with your lashes on though... for obvious reasons, they're bound to drop!
5. Steps on how to use?
- 1. Shake up the Luxe Magnetic Eyeliner well!
- 2. Draw your eyeliner
- For those with monolids, or eyelids that fold inwards, you'll need to apply a thicker layer
- For those with oily eyelids, apply a layer of eyeshadow powder as your base first
- 3. Wait for the eyeliner to dry COMPLETELY.
- If you'd like a longer hold, draw a second layer after the first dries, and wait for that to dry completely too!
- 4. Attach the magnetic falsies!
- Do not attach it too near the inner corners as it will be rubbed off when you blink!
- Apply as close to your lash line as possible
(Optional: Curl and apply mascara to your own natural lash before applying the falsies. Do not apply mascara on the falsies as it will ruin it.)
6. Can I cut the falsies if they are too long?
The lash line / lash bone of the falsies are usually too long for most eyes. Cut it accordingly to the size of your eye, leaving the magnet bits at the tip - otherwise there will be no magnet to hold down the ends!
Do note that falsies that are too long will affect the magnetic hold as it will rub against your inner lids / outer eye, causing friction and making it drop.
7. How do I remove and keep my lash?
Just detach it with the tweezer from the outer to inner corner of your eyes. You can also do so with your fingers! Do not pull the lash from the center.
Make sure to remove additional "gunk" from the eyeliner on the magnet bits, and store them back in your box.